Arvi Laanemets

Hi

Try this:
=IF(NOW()0,"Last updated " & TEXT(LastSaved(), "mmmm dd, yyyy"))

Arvi Laanemets

"Numfric" wrote in message
I have a cell with the following contents:
=CONCATENATE("Last updated ",TEXT(LastSaved(), "mmmm dd, yyyy"))

LastSaved is a UDF with the following definition:

Public Function LastSaved()
LastSaved = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save Time")
End Function

I have automatic recalc turned on. If I save the workbook, exit and bring
it up again, the cell value still shows the previous last saved date. If

F2 on the cell and press Enter, the date is refreshed with the current

date.
What's going on?