Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Number of Pages in Footer

Hi Ed

If you are in printpreview it is not correct but if you go to
page layout view it is working. (with the space after the last 1)

I can't print on this machine to see the printout

Can you test it ????

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi Ed

I see that it 2007 it is not working the same as in older versions, the space is workig there.

Maybe you can check the new option in the page setup
"Different first page"

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ed" wrote in message ...
Thanks for the tip Ron, I tried it but it doesn't work. I tried several
things now with the spaces and its the same, im using the Beta version 2007,
I don't know if that has something to do with it, anyways, thanks! I guess a
bug is a bug and there is not much to to about it.

,Ed