Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Multiple Conditions within an IF Function

Try this:

IF(AND(H2<=365,F20),F2,"")

Both conditions must be TRUE for the contents of F2 to be displayed.
If either is FALSE, the cell containing this formula appears empty.

--
HTH,

RD

"will" wrote in message
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to have the following
style
of formula with two conditions before the true/false part eg.

IF(H2<=365 and F20,F2,"")
IF(H2<=365 condition 1, F20 condition 2,F2,"")

What I am trying to do is have a function which tests for two different
conditions before returning a value. So far I have not had much luck.

If anyone knows the best way to do this your help would be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers