Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Excel should be able to plot better probability graphs

It will be a long wait, I'm sure.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Andy Pope" wrote in message

Will you are waiting maybe this will be of use,
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...lityChart.html

Cheers
Andy

RichterShop wrote:
Excel should be able to produce probability plots with the probabilities
distributed symetrically about the mean. Normal and lognormal
quantile-quantile paper showing this may be found at:

http://www.weibull.com/GPaper/index.htm
http://www.reliasoft.com/pubs/paper_normal.pdf
http://www.reliasoft.com/pubs/paper_lognormal.pdf

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,
follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based
Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.charting

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info