Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eloise Eloise is offline

Default Auto Update validation list?

I've created a file with my lists on one worksheet (called FORMAT) and my
other worksheets pulling from that sheet to get drop-down options in each
cell. I've gone through an manually selected the cells to show the value for
each field, based on the drop-down list options. Now I want to make some
changes to the wording within the drop-downs (for instance, I saw a
mispelling).

Is there a way to make this automatically update in each of the sheets
pulling from the FORMAT sheet? Or do I now have to go through each sheet and
manually re-select the corrected word?