Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default How do I change the order of items in a graph legend?

Hi,

You can use the series order option in the format dialog to change the
order. Double click a series to display the format dialog.

Note though that the series need to be of the same chart type and on the
same axis in order to manipulate the series order.

Cheers
Andy

NsShak wrote:
Hello, I am trying to create charts for different timframes, have listed the
data in similar fashion in two different spread sheets. When I create
graphs, the order of legend is not identical in the two graphs. It needs to
be consistent. Appreciate any help along these lines.

Thanks,

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info