Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
julie cooke julie cooke is offline

Default Excel Macro - next down

I found the answer on the programming bit of this site nad applied :

Selection.End(xlDown).Select

(was the bit we aready had)

ActiveCell.Offset(rowOffset:=1, columnOffset:=0).Activate

Which gives the next row (or column)

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi Julie

dim lastrow as long, nextcell as string

nextcell="A" & lastrow+1

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"julie cooke" <julie wrote in message
We have a model with a macro to automate the process.

The number of rows of data from both lots of input varies each time.

We need to paste the second lot of data below the first lot.

Does anyone know how to select the next cell boelow the last one on
the
first paste?

When we record end down, down the macro uses an absolute cell
reference and
this stops the rest of the macro from working properly.

We've tried find next blank and this goes to the next column.