Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Trying to unhide A-K

Glad google helped.

And in the MS newsgroups, top posting is pretty much the rule. Bottom posting
is the exception. Well, in the *excel* newsgroups anyway.

Dallman Ross wrote:

On 6 September 2006 In , Dave
Peterson spake thusly (top-posting
undone here, however):

srdowning wrote:

A co-worker of mine asked me how to unhide the A-K in his worksheet.
I tried the control ga1unhide. Wouldn't work. [. . .]

How about:
ctrl-g
A1:K1
format|columns|Unhide

If that doesn't work, maybe it's not a hidden problem. Maybe the
window is frozen and you can't scroll to the left.

Thank you. This tip just helped me, as well. Rather than ask the
question anew, I searched this group for Subjects with "unhide"
and found this right away. I had been trying for quite a part
of an hour using Go-To and every trick I knew to unhide a
recalcitrant "hidden" Column A -- which tricks included deleting,
inserting, moving, etc., the "hidden" column to no avail. It was,
indeed, a frozen column that I hadn't noticed. I was sure it was
an Excel bug!

Dallman Ross

--

Dave Peterson