Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Oliver J. Oliver J. is offline

Default SS has external ref. I want to delete but I can't find it anywhere

There is an add-in that can zap this phantom references. Can't rember the
name of it.
Try this.
http://www.windowsdevcenter.com/pub/...05/index1.html

Then there is a trick if you can see the reference in Menu/Edit/Links.
You can modify the reference so that the link is on the current sheet.
That used to work too.

O.J.
& A.K.F.

"Don Guillett" a écrit dans le message de news:
chart?
defined name?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"JSNoyes" wrote in message
I have a SS that has an obselete external ref. I want to delete, but I
can't
find it anywhere. I can't find it in any formula or range name.