JulieD

Hi cgw

i'm glad you got it working - thanks for the feedback.

Cheers
JulieD

"cgw" wrote in message
Kept fiddling with the formula you gave me... EUREKA !! it works. Thank
you
for saving my sanity. All is good now !

"JulieD" wrote:

Sorry

that should be
=SUM('Product 1:Product 101'!A1)

Cheers
JulieD

"JulieD" wrote in message
Just subsitute your sheet names for where i've got mine - if your sheet
names have spaces in them you'll need to enclose them in single quotes

e.g.
=SUM('Product 1':'Product 101'!A1)

Cheers
JulieD

"cgw" wrote in message
Doesn't work, maybe because I have renamed all the worksheets. I am
trying
to set up an inventory, each sheets has a different product, last
sheet I
am
trying to set up as the summary of all ??

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

if the values are all in the same cell then something along the lines
of
=sum(Sheet2:Sheet5!A1)
where you want to add cell A1 from sheet2, sheet3, sheet4 and sheet5

or
=Sheet2!A1+Sheet3!B1
where you want to add just these two cells

BTW you don't need to type very - just
click in the cell where you want the answer and type a
=
then click on the first sheet that you want to add and click on the
relevant
cell it will appear in the formula, then type a
+
then click on the sheet tab of the next sheet you want to include and
click
on the relevant cell - continue until all included then press ENTER

Hope this helps
Cheers
JulieD

"cgw" wrote in message
Just want to know, am new at this multi worksheet