Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Taryn McGregor Taryn McGregor is offline

Default How do I not show certain Letters in a range of cells in excel?

I'm creating a huge excel file to show all of our employee's vacation. Each
employee has their own worksheet and the last worksheet in the file is a
complete calendar of everyone and when they are on vacation. This last
worksheet is the only worksheet that gets sent out to all the employee's.
Now my problem is that when the employee's are sick I put in an S. So now
all the other employee's can see when that person was sick. I want to know
if I can just in that last worksheet make any cells that have an S in them to
be blank. Anyone know how to do this??? Any suggestions would be great.