Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Marcelo Marcelo is offline

Default copying worksheets

hi Nadji

one way is on menu Edit select replace and change 2006 to 2007.

make a backup of your sheet before do it

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Nadji" escreveu:

Is it possible to copy a workbook & formulas to another workbook without
re-entering each formula to reflect a new year? I created a budget worksheet
that's linked to another worksheet that needs to be updated every year. I'm
able to copy the workbook but I have to put the new year in each field
manually. Are there any shortcuts? I hope someone can help thanks.