Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve Steve is offline

Default DUPLICATE 1 sheet into 100 sheet workbook

Ok, nice!!!
How about a short macro to give me sequential numbers for the sheet names,
(and I want too start with Invoice #1000)
Thanks very much!

"Kevin B" wrote:

This macro should do it for you, just change the name of the worksheet you
want to replicate 100 times:

Sub ReplicateSheet()

Dim i As Integer
Dim intCounter As Integer

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

For intCounter = 0 To 100
Application.StatusBar = "Inserting copy " & intCounter _
+ 1 & ", please wait..."
i = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Count
Sheets("Your Sheet Name").Select 'Change sheet name here
Sheets("tblHrsWorked").Copy After:=Sheets(1)

With Application
.ScreenUpdating = True
.StatusBar = False
End With

"STEVE" wrote:

I have 1 sheet (Invoice template).
I want to multiply or duplicate that 1 sheet into 100 sheets.

IS THERE A QUICK WAY TO DO THIS?
(not the manual time consuming "insert a sheet" method)