Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B Paul B is offline

Default how do set excel up to auto replace a file?

Jenn, maybe

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

'Your Code

Application.DisplayAlerts = True
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Jenn" wrote in message
i need to set my excel sheets up to beable to replace itsself without a box
prompting me can someone plzzzzzzzzz help?
for example my sheet is a game sheet.when I play my first game I hit a
certain button and it creates a certain folder on my hard drive this
folder
is for certain excel sheets but when i go to do another round on the same
excel sheet its suppose to auto replace the first round in that folder.but
instead when I hit the button a box pops up asking if i wanna replace the
first one.