Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Todd Todd is offline

Default cell format question

I have a row of cells that containa formula and whenever i click into the
formula and press return the formula shows and not the result. If I copy the
formula down the result shows but I need to alter it and I can't get the
result to show. All the cells format is text before and after I select the
cell, the tools/options/show formula is NOT checked, calculate is set to on
and I both have saved and tried pressing f9. Thats all I know to do.

What do I need to do to get the formulas result to show?

Thanks,

Todd