Nodak

Default When Sharing settings dont appear the same for all users

Users have told me that "Windows" Freeze Panes and hidden rows and columns
are not appearing the same by all users when they launch the file.

I can't figure out why, but it appears that Execl may be remebering prior
settings even though I have taken off share and resend

I have played with the "Include in Personal View Setting" but that does not
appear to fix it.

Is there a way through VBA to Purge completely the Share history including
any interface settings?

Also any links to expanded documentation on using Share would be welcome.

Thanks