Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default I cannot hide a sheet in a workbook. Why?

It is quite possible that the workbook is protected, thus not allowing you to
hide sheets.

ToolsProtectionUnProtect Workbook.

You may need to supply a passwrd.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:52:02 -0700, JRC wrote:

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Is it the only visible sheet in the file? Exactly what are you doing to
hide the sheet? HTH Otto
"JRC" wrote in message

Thanks for the reply. I am going to the "format" drop down menu but the "Hide Option does not appear. I was able to hide a sheet before so I think I may have altered one of the settings by mistake. Any idea what I may have done wrong?

Thanks!