Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default autocomplete

I thought that was the case <bg

Pete

Kevin Vaughn wrote:
I'm guessing I meant distant past rather than future past.
--
Kevin Vaughn

"Kevin Vaughn" wrote:

Another possibility (which I learned from this board in the not too future
past.) Excel likes contiguous ranges so it seems that if there are gaps in
your data (apparently in either the column you are in or the one to the
immediate left) auto-complete will not pick up data from before the gap.
Since I read about this, I have noticed it appears to be true. I don't know
about the certain # of rows as that has not come up for me.