Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SteveW SteveW is offline

Default MOD

:) You must read the :)

Seriously I don't post or read via google - newsreaders work well for me..
I agree it should be a prerequisite before 90% of the posters on here post
1. check archives
2. write the question in brief, but with all relevant information
3. read the question again before posting
4....
No. I'll stop there.

I did try it out for *excel mod problem* and got some tech discussion on
the 2^27
problem in the first 10 hits

I have and would usually use these to get a bit more background on a
problem

Steve

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:27:47 +0100, Epinn
wrote:

Steve,

You don't have to archive. Google does it for you. I use Google,
newsgroups etc. to retrieve posts from years ago. I do it often. Info
is still valuable.

Epinn

"SteveW" wrote in message
I don't have enought disc space to keep that much backposts :)
Steve

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:57:02 +0100, Jerry W. Lewis
wrote:

This was discussed at length 3 years ago
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...5701e983e926bc

Jerry

"J.H." wrote:

I have a question on the funtion "MOD". When the number to be divided
is more
than nine digits (like: 1,234,457,890), the funtion would return error.
How
can I fix this?

Thanks.