Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
lb82 lb82 is offline

Default how do I merge two graphs in excel?

I have created graphs in a worksheet on excel 2003 and I want to merge them
all onto one graph - there are 5 in total, each shows a range of job types on
the X axis and the number of jobs on the Y axis. I feel as though I am
missing something fundamental either in the way I have entered the data on
the spreadsheet or missed something obvious on the help pages.Everything I
have tried so far has either resulted in the data not transferring from one
chart to the other or the line graph transferring but not the data labels.
Any advice very much appreciated