RagDyeR

This is really a Windows controlled property, which means that Word and
other applications will also be affected by this change.

Since the sheet tabs are actually located on the scroll bar, enlarging the
scrollbar will enlarge the tabs along with it.

Right click on your Windows desktop, and choose "Properties".
Click on the "Appearance" tab, and then on the "Advanced" button.
Expand the "Items" box, and click on "scrollbar".
My default size is 17, so an increase to 25 will make a very noticeable
change to the tab size, but play around to find your preference.

Don't forget, any changes apply to other apps as well.
--

HTH,

RD

"racso" wrote in message
I'm looking for an answer to the same question.
Oscar

"Kelli" wrote:

For some reason my sheet tab size is very very small. How can I change it

be bigger?