Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hot dogs hot dogs is offline

Default Exporting into Excel

inmport the list, then you could hold 'ctrl' and slect each row in the list
by turn, then right click one of the row numbers and select insert, this will
insert a row in-between each row of data, but if you have a long list it
might be time consuming to select each row.

"Chey" wrote:

Is there a way to export into excel by skiping every other row.
I have a report that i would like to export into excel. It places it on
each row. I would like a row between each row of data. I have tried placing
an unbound field on my report and that did not work. Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Chey