Kane

Default How to determine a quantity that is weight restricted...

I have a calculated weight <B11(given). I need to determine the max amount
of fuel ( ? )that can be loaded to satisfy a landing weight restriction
<I8(given) knowing the consumption <H11 (given) for a specific period of
time.
Basically, I want to know the maximum amount of fuel in lbs that I can put
into an aircraft, to fly a short flight, and not land above the maximum
landing weight of the aircraft.
<B11 ... AC Min ZFW lbs ( 14343 )
<L8 ..... AC Max Fuel lbs ( 6790 )
<I8 .... AC Max Landing Weight lbs ( 18700 )
<H8 ... AC Max Take-Off Weight lbs ( 20000 )
<H11 .. Fuel Consumption lbs ( 700 )

Hope this makes sence.... Thanks