Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Susy Susy is offline

Default Formulas

Okay...i forgot to include an important variable. Below 101%, the rep is not
entitled to any bonus. If i use that formula when the rep is at 80% of
budget, a bonus is calculated...
So here's the bonus structu
Below 101% = no bonus
Between 101% and 105% = 1%
Above 105% = 2%.

Thanks!

"Susy" wrote:

Awesome! Thank you so much!!!
:-)

"Teethless mama" wrote:

=IF(AND(A11.01,A1<1.05),0.01,0.02)*A1

"Susy" wrote:

I'm working on a sales commissions template. The bonus structure is as
follows:
over 101% of budget but below 105% of budget, the rep receives a bonus of
1%. If the rep exceeds their budget by 105% and over, the rep receives a 2%
bonus. I've worked out the over 105% budget bonus structure but I'm having
troubles working out the "over 101% but below 105% budget" calculation. Any
help is appreciated.