John Grossman

Default Can't find logical_test for "if"statement

I have two possible entries in column A:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg.../-/0934419345/
or

My objective is to place the last set of numbers in a cell in Column B- for
entry one I can use =MID(A2,FIND("detail/-/",A2)+9,10)
and for entry 2 I can use =MID(A4,FIND("ASIN",A4)+5,10) and it works just
fine.

I would like to have a formula that tests to see if "detail/-/" is present
or if "ASIN is present in Column A and then apply the appropriate "MID"
function.
Can't seem to design the appropriate logical_test to get a true or false
return so I can use an "if" statement.

Any suggestions welcomed - John