Ron de Bruin

However the remaining values in the rwo are missing

Change your range then

With WS.Range("YourRange")

To something like this

With WS.Range("A1:Z1000")

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"jh" wrote in message om...
Ron,
It copied the vlaues in column A and renamed the sheets to match.
However the remaining values in the rwo are missing. Any thoughts?
Thanks for your help so far. BTW I've been looking for a way to sort
workshhets, found that through your help as well. Thanks/

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi JH

Two ways
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

Or a add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"jh" wrote in message om...
I have a spreadsheet with 25,000 rows of data. I need to copy all
rows which have the same value in colum A to a new sheet. Is there
any way to do this automaticaally. Assume there are 50-60 different
sheets that need to be created. As a second condition could I have
this rename the name of the sheet to match the value in Column A?
Thanks