Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
regi regi is offline

Default 2 separate passwords (both valid) to open file

Hello,

I have many files (flexitime calculations), which are used by different
users, and everyone has a separate password to open his/her file (f.e. user1,
user2... user40). I am supervising how these 40 files are filled in and I
know all the passwords. But I would like to ask, if it is possible to have
like "a second" password, that is valid for all 40 files, and the same for
all of them (f.g. admin) That is - that I could open all the files with the
same password (admin) and users can open their files using there passwords
(user1, user 2 ... user40).
Thank you,
Regi