Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default Timesheet, overtime with daytime from 7:30am to 16:30pm

Let's says
Start time in A1, end time in B1, regular hours in C1, and OT hours in D1

Regular hours
C1 =MIN((B1-A1)*24,8)

OT hours
D1 =MAX(0,(B1-A1)*24-8)

"Arkon" wrote:

I´m trying to make a timesheet, so far I have total hours but the daytime
hours are from 7:30am to 16:30pm. Is there a formula that counts the hours
worked within this time and put´s that number in one cell and puts extra
hours in another cell.
I know that this might be hard to find out, couse I want to have it easy for
me to use, it would be best if I could enter the starttime and endtime for
each day and excel would calculate the rest.