Jon Peltier

Rick -

Another thing to try, which will probably screw up your print setup, is
select Options on the Tools menu, click on the Chart tab, and check
Chart Sizes With Window Frame.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

John Mansfield wrote:

Rick,

Are you referring to a chart sheet or an embedded chart? Assuming you're
referring to a chart sheet, one method would be to add the following code to
the code module of each chart sheet. To do so, go to Tools - Macro - Visual
Basic Editor. Look for the chart code module in the VBA Project window on
the upper left side of the screen. Add this code to each chart sheet module:

Private Sub Chart_Activate()
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 100
End Sub

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Rick" wrote:

When I create a chart it always defaults to 128% (custom) view. When I send
it to others, they complain about having to reduce the size. Is there a way
to set my default chart settings to 100% for every new document?

Thanks,

Rick