Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
matt ashley matt ashley is offline

Default Reference a list to perform a function in Excel

Excel 2003
I have several similar list of products with the number of each product sold
on several sheets. The first sheet would be a total for everyone and
subsequent sheets are individual teams. I would like show what percentage
each team is contributing to the total number. The trouble being, each list
is continually changing and the products dont fall in the same rows for each
sheet. I am looking for something similar to Vlookup, but instead of entering
a column index with a result, I need to be able to enter a function. Thanks.