Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard Richard is offline

Default Autofilter misses last line

I have a 2075 row database that I autofilter by technical area
(i.e. Data/Filter/Autofilter on technical area column header).

The filter works fine, except no matter what technical area I select from
autofilter pulldown, the last row always displays.

I have double checked that there are no empty cells in the last row.
I have also verified that there are no empty cells in the last row by
writing a short macro that starts on column A of the last row, then xltoRight
(i.e. Range("a2075", Range("a2075").End(xlToRight)).Select does indeed
select all the cells in the data set)

Any ideas why the last row doesn't my autofilter apply to the last row?
--
Richard