Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Can I automatically add or delete cells based on IF statements

You could have something like:

=IF(A1="Yes","Another question ...","")

Hope this helps.

Pete

Mike in OH wrote:
Is it possible to set up a cell with a drop down menu selection of "Yes" and
"No" such that the selection of "yes" or "no" causes the spreadsheet to
display or hide additional cells with text. I am trying to set up a form
that contains questions that can be answered as yes or no. If the answer is
yes, I want to display a series of additional questions. Another way would
be to have an answer of "no" cause some of the cells with additional
questions to disappear. Can this be done?