Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I display limited columns in excel?

Excel has 256 columns and 65536 rows so this is not an "infinite" amount.

Just select the columns and rows you don't want to see and hide tham.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:21:02 -0700, Tense Tom <Tense
wrote:

I am trying to make a form and I can't figure out how to display a limited
number of rows or colums. For example I only want there to be 30 rows
instead of the infinite number by default. I have a file that is like this
so I know it can be done, I just don't know how to get there.