Dave Peterson

Are all the last columns in the same location (column X for example)?

If yes, you could group all the sheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on
subsequent).
then select column X

File|print|Select (bottom left corner)

Do a preview first.

But this prints each worksheet (column) on a different sheet.

======
You could have a macro that built a new worksheet and just copy|pastes values|
that last column into consecutive columns (A, B, C for each worksheet). Then
print that. Heck you could even record a macro when you did it manually and
you'd be set.

======
You could create a new worksheet
then loop through each "total" worksheet and
select the column
Edit|copy
back to the new worksheet
Shift-Edit|paste picture link

And butt each picture next to the previous picture.

By pasting the picture as a link, these pictures will update when your
data/subtotals change.

naiveprogrammer wrote:

I want to be able to print the last column of my spreadsheet (Total column)
on every page that is printed from this workbook. How can I do this? I'm
stumped...

Thanks for your help!

--

Dave Peterson