Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Middleton Mike Middleton is offline

Default Excel X for Mac - show formulas

Jim -

Excel | Preferences | View | (Window Options) Formulas

Or, on modern Mac (and Windows) keyboards, Ctrl + ~ (i.e., hold down the
control key and press the tilde key in the top left of the keyboard)
toggles formula view on and off.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com

"Jim Carlton JMS" <Jim Carlton wrote in
message ...
Is it possible to show formulas on a worksheet in Excel x for mac? I know
how to do this on a pc, but I can not seem to find a way on this mac. I
am a
teacher in middle school and I want to give a problem that the students
can
solve and then print their answers in both values and formulas.

HELP!!

Jim Carlton