Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] marco.a.villa@gmail.com is offline

Default My Excel Chart No Longer Auto Updates

I have run into a problem where my excel charts no longer autoupdate.
I am not sure if it is because of macros I have written, but I doubt
it. When I update a cell from, say, 20 to 30, the chart does not
automatically update. The only way to see changes in the chart is to
click on source options and then have it pick up the source data line
again. Even though the source data line is already selected.

I have even checked Tools - Options - Calculation and ensured that it
is on automatic.

Any idea what could be going on here?