Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] hansjhamm@yahoo.com is offline

Default Return Matching Data Help Needed

I am having problem getting an idea of how to do this...and problem
trying to explain it

In the worksheet there are seven columns:
Rep Store Start End Call Dur. Call Call1
In each column I have repeating data, this data is pulled thru a month
range.

I have a separate list of DM Names, these do not repeat...

What I need to do is to look for this;
If a DM and Rep were in the same store at the same time and if they
were give me the store #, Start, End, Call and Call1.

I cannot even begin to get a handle on this to start. Can someone help
guide me on how to proceed?

Thanks,

Hans