Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kassie Kassie is offline

Default Need another Formula Help for Copying Info Between 2 Pages

Try =IF(Sheet1!B7="","",Sheet1!B7) in Sheet2 B10

--
kassie

never stop learning

"EmanJR" wrote in message
I need to know what formula i would use for this following situation.

I have a Excel Sheet in Excel 2003
First Sheet says: Credit Card Setup
Second Sheet Says: Order Form

There are fields in both of the Sheets that require Identical Information
be on both of the sheets. Now in the Order Form sheet i want a formula
that
will take for an example.

Company Name Field which in the order form is B7 in the Credit Set Up form
it is B10 now what i want is to put the formula on the Order Form so that
copies the field that corresponds with it on the Credit Card Setup form,
so
as i am typing in the credit card Setup sheet, it is automatically copying
over to the Order form, so that i do not have to do duplicate typing. I
really appreciate any help you can provide me. This is a copy of the
formula
that i was using before but my bosses changed the sheet on me and want me
use a specific format, so i need revision on the formula so that it will
work
with this one.
=IF(Sheet1!B3<"",Sheet1!B3,"") Help Please