Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default minutes seconds days weeks years

E1: = D1/7
F1: =E1/52

these should all be formatted as General

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Pam Coleman" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that in column A= seconds. I want to take the
seconds in col a and convert to minutes in col B, then in col C convert to
hours and in col D convert to days - this is the formula that was given to

me
yesterday.
=a1/60 (in B1) would contain minutes
=b1/60 (in C1) would contain hours
=c1/24 (in D1) would contain days
Question now in col E I need to convert the days into weeks and in col F

the
weeks into years. What would the formula be for this and also, what would
the formatting be, I do not want to round. I went into Custom and chose
hh:mm:ss, is this correct? Thanks,

If