Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default multiple x-axis with horizontal separation

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
filups said:

I would like to create a chart showing nutrient concentrations in
multiple lakes according to depth. I would like a single y-axis
showing depth, and multiple x-axis to show some data that's grouped
near 100 and other data that's grouped near 20 to appear close
together, rather than the annoying standard huge gap between 20 and
100. Also, I would like to have multiple horizontal sections on the
chart to graph the other lakes on the same chart.

Make multiple charts, one for each lake, and present them small and
close together on one page.

--
Del Cotter