Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff Biff is offline

Default Help on Adding the same cell in different sheets.

Hi!

Try this:

=SUM('Service Invoice (1):Service Invoice (45)'!D29)

Any sheets (tabs) that are physically located in between Service Invoice (1)
and Service Invoice (45) will be included in the calculation.

Biff

"Anakin7279" wrote in message
I am working on a big excel sheet, and I am kinda new at it. How can I get
sum of the values on 45 different excel sheets? I can only get the sum of
about 15 sheets for so before it says that my formulat is too long. Here
is
an example of the formula: =SUM('Service Invoice (45)'!D29+'Service
Invoice
(44)'!D29)
I need to get the sum of cell D29 from sheets 1-45.

thanks for your help