hi,
I could be wrong but searching 24 sheets might be a little
much for a formula.
could you get by with a button?
put a button a cell B2. right click the button then click
view code. paste the following into the vb editor
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim sStr As String
Dim sh As Worksheet
Dim rng As Range

Sheets("sheet1").Select
sSrt = InputBox("Enter item to search for")
'sStr = sheets("sheet1").Range("A1")
For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If sStr < "" Then
Set rng = Nothing
'sh.Activate
Set rng = sh.Range("A1:IV65536").Find(What:=sStr, _
After:=sh.Range("A1"), _
LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _
SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False)
End If
If Not rng Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "Found on sheet " & sh.Name & " at cell " & _
rng.Address
'rng.Select
Exit Sub
End If
Next sh
If rng Is Nothing Then
MsgBox sStr & " was Not found"

This will display an inputbox, search all sheets for what
was input, tell you where is was found.
It will not find multiple instances.
if you want it to take you to the item then, uncomment the
lines sh.activate and Rng.select.
if you want it modified, repost you preferences.
Regards
HDR
Atlanta Ga