Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TimK TimK is offline

Default Cell in Excel spreadsheet will not accept entry of specific data v

I have a spreadsheet where certain cells will not accept my name, but will
allow almost anything else. I have other cells that have silmilar problems
with other data. These cells did have validations in place which were
removed. But I did a Clear ALL on the cells in question and even used the
validation command to "accept any value" but nothing I try works. Anyone
have any suggestions on how to clear this problem?