Jason Morin

Searching an entire sheet is requires some serious
processing power and probably isn't necessary. Let's
assume that you want to examine A1:A100 on each sheet.

1. List the sheet names to search down col. A, starting
in A5.

2. Put this formula in B5 and copy down:

=SUMPRODUCT(--EXACT(INDIRECT("'"&A5&"'!A1:A100"),$A$2))

3. Now use this to pull in the Sheet name with the value:

=INDEX(A5:A26,MATCH(1,B5:B26,0))

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA