Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Headers and Footers...oh my!

I'd try it again. I followed your instructions and it worked ok for me.

Kim wrote:

I have a workbook that contains anywhere from 10 tabs to 70 tabs - I am
trying to update my header to reflect 4th Quarter dates - I grouped all
worksheets together and then went into my set-up, but when I make the update;
save; ungroup all worksheets...it's only changed the worksheet I was on, not
the entire group. What am I doing wrong? I have about 100 workbooks that I
have to update - there has to be an easier way :)
Thank you -thank you -thank you in advance very, very much!!!

--

Dave Peterson