John Mansfield

Aneleh,

Check to see if your dates are formatted as true dates and not text that
looks like a date. If the X axis is a true date, the values will fall in
chronological order by default and the Y axis should appear on the left side
of the chart.

If that doesn't work, can you provide a sample of your data?

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Aneleh" wrote:

I have changed the category order of my chart as it involves dates and i want
then in a chronological order, however as a result the y-axis values have
flipped to the right-hand side, is there any way that i can change this back
to the left-hand side of the chart while still keeping the order of the
category values?