Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kitkatq kitkatq is offline

Default Creating a log with info from worksheets......

Ok, so I am creating a log in one sheet that is getting the information from
cells in other worksheets. This is working fine as long as I am only
requiring it to do so when the worksheet is only addressing one issue (i.e.
issue #326....). What is happening now is that I am tracking it by numbers
(i.e. issue #326 is correlated by our issue #26) but on the worksheet I now
am putting multiple issue together and I want it to go on the worksheet log
on the next line (i.e. issue #326, #327, #328... our issue # 26,27,28 all on
different lines 326 = 26, 327 = 27, etc). I have been linking the cells so
that the info gets inputted on the log but this won't work because I don't
know how many issues will be inputted on the sheet until I type out the sheet
(or others do) but I want it to be set up to track it when there is multiple
info in the cells. The main reason why I want this set up ahead of time is
so that others can just put in the info who dont know how to link the cells
so that the log just knows when to pull the info. Geez, I hope that made
sense. Please help if you can.....