Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Sean is offline

Default Query to Return Value from Seperate Worksheet

Hi, I am guilty of not spening enough time looking through these
threads to find the answer however I need some quick help... I have a
worksheet, Worksheet1, that contains a Name column and a blank column
and a second worksheet, Worksheet2, that contains a Name column and a
Number column. I would like to query Worksheet2 with the name from
Worksheet1 and return the number next to the name on Worksheet2,
providing there is a name match, to the blank cell next to the Name
from Worksheet1. Thank you all in advance for your help.

Sean