Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Freshman Freshman is offline

Default Query Problem

Dear all,

I've a pivot table created by getting data externally. The data were
actually from several worksheets in another workbook. The data were joined
together by using MS Query. The data in the first seven worksheets were
successfully displayed in the pivot table. However, the data in the eighth
worksheet were 3/4 displayed in the pivot table and the rest were missing.
The same situation happened in the 9th & 10th worksheets. As the pivot table
I have created a few months ago and I cannot remember what criteria I've made
in the pivot table or there are something going wrong in MS Query. Can any
expert tells me why and what is the solution for this problem. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.