Mark

you will need to ascertain what the common value is to
identify. For example: if any cell in column A has "YES"
then copy that entire row(?) and paste it ot a new sheet.
If you cannot get any help here, could you send some
sample data and the value to find, to me, and I will
create something.
See my stuff at:
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

- -Mark